Dates: 8th Feb - 24th Nov 2023.
This is inclusive of GST and covers all program costs. To learn more about the organisation and personal fees, visit our FAQs.
Aimed at high performing senior leaders looking to develop their own courageous, powerful, and authentic leadership, Signature brings senior professionals from government, private and not-for profit sectors on a 10-month journey of self-awareness and self-mastery.
With access to the State’s most experienced and insightful leaders, this journey embraces leadership far beyond management thinking.
You will explore leadership through the lens of current and future Western Australian issues and opportunities with peers carefully curated by Leadership WA from a diverse range of sectors, backgrounds and industries, creating a rich learning environment.
To view our recent Signature Leadership Program information webinar with Rebecca Tomkinson, CEO, Royal Flying Doctor Service WA, click here.
- Define and align your values to enhance your ethical leadership
- Lead with energy and authenticity by maximising personal presence and impact
- Attain professional and personal growth
- Learn to make wiser, better informed and collaborative decisions
- Better understand your personal motivations
- Develop capacity to lead with social consciousness
- Improve accountability, identity, and opportunity in all areas of life and leadership
- Enjoy access to strategic information and insights from a wide range of sources, sectors and fields
- Learn to work with ambiguity, change, and take informed risks
- Create trusted bonds and powerful networks with fellow leaders across diverse sectors
Participants explore leadership through dialogue with a range of inspirational leaders who candidly share insights to their own experiences and challenges. Participants also share stories, difficulties and solutions with peers from a diverse range of sectors, backgrounds and industries.
The Signature Leadership Program includes:
- Interaction and discussion on leadership with influential leaders from across the state
- Ten full-day experiences (and one two-day experience) which feature high profile speakers and in-depth explorations of key issues facing Western Australia. Issues range from within Justice, Health, Education and others.
- Behind-the-scene visits to leading organisations across the state
- Two three-day field trips to regional Western Australia (flights, accommodation, and catering included) to further explore regional issues and opportunities
- Residential opening and closing retreats (accommodation and catering included)
- Access to topical readings and resources
- PRINT psychometric testing and debriefing
- Ongoing interaction with a strong network of diverse leaders
Each day experience (except the field trips and retreats) run from 8.30am to 5.30pm.
Featured extras include:
- 3 Executive Coaching sessions with an accredited Coach
- Access to program mentorship from the Alumni community
- Invitations to exclusive Alumni events
Following completion of the Program you join a strong and influential network of Leadership WA Alumni. This network comes together regularly to continue to grow and learn, and to give back by contributing expertise and time to social impact activities across WA, making real and meaningful difference in our community.
2023 Program Experience Dates
* Please note, if we achieve the maximum number of successful candidates representing a diverse cohort prior to the published application closing date, we reserve the right to close applications. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
Scholarships and Fee Discounts
Applicants are encouraged to apply regardless of their personal or organisational financial situation. Applicants may be eligible to apply for consideration of a fee discount or scholarship support.
Our COVID Response
Given the unpredictability of future impacts of COVID-19 or any other possible potential health alerts or identified risks, in the event of Government directed restrictions impacting Western Australia, Leadership WA reserves the right to replace some face-to-face experiences or field trips with online or alternative experiences for all Programs, Courses and Tailored Solutions. We are committed to safety for all and the integrity of your learning experience and thus any alternatives will be carefully designed to support your leadership development. Participants/clients will not be entitled to a refund.
View our COVID-19 Management and Vaccination Policy here.
I'd like to know more
If you have any questions regarding our programs and courses please contact us by phone or filling in the contact form.
The team at Leadership Western Australia would be more than happy to assist you with the selection of programs and courses to best suit your needs or those of your team.