Dates: 2024 Now Closed |
2025 Applications Open May 2024
This is inclusive of GST and covers all program costs. To learn more about the organisation and personal fees, visit our FAQs.
Aimed at high performing senior leaders looking to develop their own courageous, powerful, and authentic leadership, Signature brings senior professionals from government, private and not-for profit sectors on a 10-month journey of self-awareness and self-mastery.
With access to the State’s most experienced and insightful leaders, this journey embraces leadership far beyond management thinking.
You will explore leadership through the lens of current and future Western Australian issues and opportunities with peers carefully curated by Leadership WA from a diverse range of sectors, backgrounds and industries, creating a rich learning environment.
- Define and align your values to enhance your ethical leadership
- Lead with energy and authenticity by maximising personal presence and impact
- Attain professional and personal growth
- Learn to make wiser, better informed and collaborative decisions
- Better understand your personal motivations
- Develop capacity to lead with social consciousness
- Improve accountability, identity, and opportunity in all areas of life and leadership
- Enjoy access to strategic information and insights from a wide range of sources, sectors and fields
- Learn to work with ambiguity, change, and take informed risks
- Create trusted bonds and powerful networks with fellow leaders across diverse sectors
Participants explore leadership through dialogue with a range of inspirational leaders who candidly share insights to their own experiences and challenges. Participants also share stories, difficulties and solutions with peers from a diverse range of sectors, backgrounds and industries.
The Signature Leadership Program includes:
- Interaction and discussion on leadership with influential leaders from across the state
- Ten full-day experiences (and one two-day experience) which feature high profile speakers and in-depth explorations of key issues facing Western Australia. Issues range from within Justice, Health, Education and others
- Behind-the-scene visits to leading organisations across the state
- Two three-day field trips to regional Western Australia (transport, accommodation, and catering included) to further explore regional issues and opportunities
- Residential opening and closing retreats (accommodation and catering included)
- Access to topical readings and resources
- PRINT psychometric testing and debriefing
- Ongoing interaction with a strong network of diverse leaders
Each day experience (except the field trips and retreats) run from 8.30am to 5.30pm.
Featured extras include:
- 3 Executive Coaching sessions with an accredited Coach
- Access to program mentorship from the Alumni community
- Invitations to exclusive Alumni events
Strong leadership development is vital to the functioning of Western Australia, and we believe it should not be reserved only for the sectors, organisations, and individuals with the financial means to participate. The Leadership WA Foundation, in collaboration with our valued partners, enables a range of supporting scholarships to facilitate diverse representation on our Programs and Courses. Discover our scholarships here.
Applying for a Scholarship forms part of the overall Signature online application. You will be asked if you wish to apply for a Scholarship and then be prompted to complete additional questions relevant to the nominated scholarship. Please note that Scholarship applications have an earlier close date.
Following completion of the Program you join a strong and influential network of Leadership WA Alumni. This network comes together regularly to continue to grow and learn, and to give back by contributing expertise and time to social impact activities across WA, making real and meaningful difference in our community.
Your Future ECU MBA Accreditation
Leadership WA in partnership with Edith Cowan University is proud to provide Signature Leadership Program graduates from 2020 onwards up to 50% credit towards the ECU MBA. Upon successful completion of the Signature Leadership Program, graduates will be credited for three core leadership units which form part of the ECU MBA.
- FBL5010 Managing People & Organisations
- MBA6010 Responsible Management
- MBA6064 Transformative Leadership
ECU’s (MBA – Course Code J52) curriculum is designed to meet the contemporary leadership needs of the business world, with a holistic approach and a focus on human-centered, transformational leadership.
To find out more about the MBA, view the brochure here.
2024 Program Experience Dates
* Please note that applications for the new Culture and Arts Scholarship have already closed (4 September 2023). If you’d hoped to apply for this scholarship, please contact us to discuss other scholarship opportunities.
** If we achieve the maximum number of successful candidates representing a diverse cohort prior to the published closing dates, we reserve the right to close applications. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible. Interviews often commence ahead of the closing date.
Scholarships and Fee Discounts
Applicants are encouraged to apply regardless of their personal or organisational financial situation. Applicants may be eligible to apply for consideration of a fee discount or scholarship support.
I'd like to know more
If you have any questions regarding our programs and courses please contact us by phone or filling in the contact form.
The team at Leadership Western Australia would be more than happy to assist you with the selection of programs and courses to best suit your needs or those of your team.