Location: 363 Wellington Street, Perth
Courses commence in
April & September 2024
(please see dates below)
Taking place over 6 days across three months, LeadAbility is an entry level leadership course building skills to enable you to become a more influential, confident and effective leader. The Course includes dynamic activities focusing on understanding leadership, effective communication, teamwork, and community.
- Understand personal values and vision
- Learn project scoping and management skills
- Explore learning, thinking and leadership styles
- Understand effective communication
- Develop the ability to work within teams
- Understand co-design and how to implement change
- Identify areas for change to achieve full citizenship
We strongly encourage people with disability, family members, carers and employees in the sector, to consider applying for this Course.
This Course is generously supported by the Department of Communities (Disability Services), who share our vision to build strong and inclusive communities.
How to Apply
- Please click the ‘Apply for 2024’ button to access either the online application form or a version you can download and print.
- If you need any support to complete your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2023 LeadAbility | September Cohort (Currently Underway)
2024 LeadAbility | April Cohort
2024 LeadAbility | September Cohort
I'd like to know more
If you have any questions regarding our programs and courses please contact us by phone or filling in the contact form.
The team at Leadership Western Australia would be more than happy to assist you with the selection of programs and courses to best suit your needs or those of your team.